WHY USE THE PELVIC CLOCK EXERCISE DEVICE?
Lower back pain is often caused by a biomechanical imbalance.
In our day-to-day lives, at least half of our core muscles remain unused, while the other half are stiff from overexertion.
The results of spinal surgeries, cortisone shots, chiropractic adjustments, acupuncture, or physical therapy are not permanent. All must be followed by regular exercises to prolong the effectiveness of the treatment. There is no other way.
NOBODY IS GOING TO BUILD MUSCLES FOR YOU.
The Pelvic Clock helps you do the following:
- STRETCH to increase flexibility of the lumbar spine and improve hip mobility.
- STRENGTHEN dormant core muscles to increase core stability. Stabilize sacroiliac (SI) joints and the lumbar spine.
- REALIGN uneven hips, a rotated or tilted pelvis, or a curved lumbar spine.
- RELEASE tight hip flexors and a tight piriformis muscle.
- RELIEVE chronic hip and lower back pain.
The exercises are easy to learn, but it takes time and practice to master them and get the full benefit.
Follow our 4-week Exercise Program to get started.
Lightweight, durable, and portable, Pelvic Clock exercise device is proudly manufactured in the USA.
Watch exercise VIDEOs. Click on PELVIC CLOCK link on top of the page.
In each exercise your pelvis will follow a different pattern, using the numbers of the clock as a guide.
DURATION OF EXERCISES
Aim to repeat each exercise 10 to 20 times. The number of repetitions and length of practice may vary for each person depending on affected side, physical condition, age, gender, and degree of pain. .