About this item
Pearl cotton rolls are an essential cushioning material for medical equipment and supplies. Our Pearl cotton- Rolls 400 G medical-grade rolls offer superior protection, durability, and shock absorption properties, making them an ideal choice for healthcare providers and medical equipment manufacturers.
Our Pearl cotton- Rolls 400 G are versatile and easy to use, providing optimal protection and cushioning for delicate medical equipment and supplies during storage, transport, and use in clinical settings.
- SUPER ABSORBENT: Gauze wraps are traditionally used by dentists to reduce the flow of saliva during dental procedures. These medical rolls by PlastCare USA are specially designed to soak up excess saliva. Use them while filling cavities or during bleaching to avoid salivation. If you’re doing at-home teeth whitening, use them while you wear your whitening tray to prevent drooling.
- DURABLE: These medium-sized medical grade cotton rolls are 1.5 inches long and nearly half an inch thick. The incredible absorbency of our dental gauze rolls makes them reliable and dependable. You won’t have to worry about replacing them during dental procedures or surgeries. You can perform your dentistry uninterrupted with our trustworthy rolled cotton pellets. Also great for first aid kits.
- COMFORTABLE: These cotton roll ups provide a snug yet comfortable fit in the mouths of patients. They are so comfortable that patients may not even realize their mouths are full of cotton. Their soft, pliable texture won’t irritate mouths, either. When the cotton pads are thoroughly wet, they are easy to remove and won’t leave mouths sticky or fuzzy with cotton residue.
- FLEXIBLE: Our cotton dental supplies are flexible for your convenience. Twist or bend the cotton roll before placing it in the mouth for added malleability. Easy curvature makes them more versatile for dental procedures. Their flexibility makes them ideal for anterior procedures or for placement in the cheeks. Place the cotton pads between the lips and gums for added gum protection.
- GREAT FOR STOPPING NOSEBLEEDS: Bloody noses are a hassle. Use cotton rolls as blood clotting bandages to seal nosebleeds. To use, first gently blow any clotted blood out of nose. Then, place rolled up cotton in nostril to plug nose. You can cover the cotton in petroleum jelly to moisturize nostril. You can also halt bleeding by wedging the cotton under upper lip and applying light pressure.