Looking for relief from thumb pain and discomfort? The Comfort Cool Thumb CMC Restriction Splint is designed to help alleviate the symptoms of conditions such as arthritis, tendinitis, and carpal tunnel syndrome.
- COLLABORATING WITH RENOWNED HAND THERAPISTS – we designed this thumb brace to be the first choice among medical professionals. The contoured patented thumb strap wraps around the base of the thumb providing joint protection and lightweight support.
- PROVIDES LIMITED MOBILITY – to allow for the gripping and grasping of thumb and forefinger while still providing compression to swelling and stiffness associated with osteoarthritis and thumb joint inflammation.
- MULTIPLE SIZES FOR A MORE CUSTOMIZED FIT – to provide gentle compression throughout the hand and wrist while allowing full finger function. IMPORTANT – Follow measuring instructions for a proper fit (see instructional video and chart located in the images). Choose plus sizes for a half size bigger in the hand and a full size larger in thumb circumference for enlarged thumbs. Size up to next size if in between sizes. If desired, splint can be trimmed below the MP Joint.
- INTENTIONAL COMFORT – Edges of thumb splint in contact with skin are nearly free of stitching or excess bulky edging material for a softer, more gentle contact with skin to help avoid skin irritation
- THOUGHTFULLY MADE – of thin, 1/16″ (1.6mm) lightweight perforated neoprene with a soft terry cloth liner for comfort and to help absorb excess moisture. Does not contain natural rubber latex. Washing instructions – Hand wash in cool water with mild detergent and air dry.