About this item
- Fun color for both toes and fingers
- Won’t chip or peel
- Lots of shine and seal to protect your nails and give them fabulous color
You’ll never go wrong with our signature Nail Polishes. Discover all of OPI’s iconic Nail Polish shades or check out our trendy new collections.
Nail Lacquer is the original Nail Polish formula that reinvented quality nail color, your top choice if you enjoy updating your manicure weekly. The Little Black Dress Of Nail Polish shades. Wear this basic black Nail Polish on its own or use it as an accent for all your nail art needs. Complete just about any look with this great Nail Polish shade. For best results, use with OPI Natural Base Coat and OPI Top Coat or RapiDry Top Coat. Made in the USA.
- Wear this Basic Black Nail Polish on its own or use it as an accent for all your nail art needs
- Complete any look with OPI’s black Nail Polish shade, Black Onyx Nail Lacquer
- OPI’s Nail Polish formula that reinvented quality nail color is your top choice if you enjoy updating your manicure weekly
- OPI Nail Lacquer Nail Polish provides up to 7 days of wear and easily removes with Expert Touch Lacquer Remover
- Apply OPI Natural Nail Base Coat, then apply two coats of Nail Polish color, finish with OPI Top Coat, then let dry
- OPI Nail Polish is available in 200+ Polishes including OPI’s most iconic Nail Polish and Gel Nail Polish shades
- If this OPI color is one of your faves, enroll in Subscribe and Save so you never run out.
From the manufacturer
With high-quality formulas, fashion-forward nail polish colors and iconic names, OPI’s heavily-pigmented Nail Lacquers are super rich, long-lasting, chip-resistant and deliver up to seven days of wear time. Each Nail Lacquer features OPI’s exclusive ProWide Brush for flawless application.
OPI has been revolutionizing the world of nail color and care since 1981 with our superior product quality, fashion-forward colors, iconic bottles and fun shade names! Our vast array of products comes in a range of colors to meet every mood and self-expression.
By Lynnann on November 30, 2017
By Mirhanda Sarko on August 17, 2015