About this item
- 1-ounce tube of Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Treatment Gel with maximum-strength 10% benzoyl peroxide acne medication to help fight acne and prevent future breakouts for clearer looking skin
- This effective acne-fighting spot gel is clinically proven to rapidly reduce the size and redness of stubborn acne in just 2 hours and actively fights breakouts, for continuous improvement in skin’s appearance throughout the day
- Its maximum strength formula contains 10% benzoyl peroxide, the acne medication dermatologists recommend most for clearer skin without a prescription
- From a dermatologist recommended brand, this maximum-strength daily stubborn acne treatment is specially formulated for acne-prone skin to help manage acne and clear breakouts
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying acne pimple spot treatment gel then proceed to cover affected area with a thin layer of acne gel 1 to 3 times daily
From the manufacturer
If your acne is controlled by this (benzoyl peroxide), yes, it will most likely come back because this ingredient fights bacteria and thats whats causing your acne. Same for l acne products.
I use this on my face and back; however, as another person posted, the benzoyl peroxide can take color out of clothing, towels, etc. I put it on my back or upper shoulder areas, as soon as I get out of the shower and have dried off.
I’m not sure. But it’s pretty strong, better than Proactiv for bad breakouts…