From the manufacturer
Incredible, Amplified Lashes
After almost a decade in development, blinc Amplified Tubing Mascara provides incredible, buildable, glamorous volume and length, all while offering the same smudge-proof, sweat-proof, water-resistant, flake-proof properties of the Original blinc Mascara. As with the Original blinc Mascara, this mascara coats lashes with a glossy, volumizing and extending coat that forms tiny water resistant “tubes” around each lash.
Once applied, these mascara tubes bind to your lashes and won’t run, even if you cry or rub your eyes. Whether your daily activities take you from the office, to your sweaty workout, or out to dinner, blinc will make your lashes look as good in the evening as they did when you first applied.blinc mascara appeals to those with sensitive eyes, contact lens and eyeglass wearers. Since blinc mascara is an oil-free mascara, it does not run, smear, flake or penetrate the skin like traditional oil-based paint mascaras. For this reason, the chances for eye irritation and/or infection are greatly reduced. A lot of irritations occur due to a mascara flaking into the eye, blinc does not flake. In addition, due to blinc’s revolutionary removal method, harmful excessive rubbing and harsh eye makeup removers are no longer accomplices to eye irritation. And because blinc does not smudge or smear, eyeglass wearers can be relieved to know that no mascara will be painting their glasses.
Tips & Tricks
- If you apply too much mascara on your lashes, gently swipe your lashes with a dry q-tip to absorb any excess mascara.
- Use a lash comb to separate lashes prior to the mascara setting, for even greater definition.
- If you love blinc’s performance qualities but occasionally use another mascara for a different look, try applying blinc over the other mascara to “tubify” and seal it.
- Blinc mascara is great for use on fake lashes and eyelash extensions, since it doesn’t require makeup remover.
About blinc A name inspired by the eyes. The blinc eye makeup brand began with disbelief that despite the number of cosmetic brands in the world, no one had solved the traditional problems associated with mascara: clumping, flaking, smudging, running and ease of removal. In 1999, blinc decided if humanity could place a man on the moon, we could develop the perfect mascara! After research, blinc realized that all traditional mascaras were oil-based paints and decided to take a different approach. It didn’t make sense to develop another oil-based paint mascara with their associated negative traits. Soon thereafter, blinc introduced the world to “tube-forming” mascara technology. In addition to solving negative attributes associated with traditional mascaras, consumers no longer had to use makeup remover or choose between long wear and ease of removal (because blinc delivered both). Today, the blinc mascara makeup brand is based in Florida, USA and sold in over 30 countries, and continue to create eye makeup through passion and the relentless pursuit of innovation. blinc delivers problem-free, sleep-lasting wear that is effortless to remove.
Prep for Applying
- Use blinc tubing mascaras on clean & dry lashes
- Start at the base of the lashes and go right to the tips
- Wiggle the wand slightly from side to side as you apply
- Keep applying until you have achieved your desired lift, definition, length & volume
- Clean the opening of any residual mascara to ensure the cap closes tightly
How to Create Flawless Lashes
After preparing, twirl the wand inside the mascara tube to coat the lash. Hold the wand horizontally and start at the base of the lashes and go right to the tips. Wiggle the wand slightly from side to side as you apply the lash amplifying mascara. For the lower lashes, some prefer to hold the wand vertically and gently apply the mascara lash by lash, while others lightly sweep across the lashes.
Keep brushing blinc Amplified Tubing Mascara on until you have achieved the desired degree of lash separation, volume and length. You may also use an eyelash comb to help build definition. You can build on additional volume by applying as many coats as you wish. For additional length, focus on the tips of the lashes with a few strokes of the mascara wand. Now you can get on with your day without worrying about runny mascara.
How to Remove
- Water alone (ex: sweat or tears) cannot remove the tiny mascara tubes
- Gentle pressure alone (ex: rubbing your eyes or sleeping in it) cannot remove the tiny mascara tubes
- Makeup removers cannot remove the tiny mascara tubes
- Only the COMBINATION of water + gentle pressure (ex: from your fingertips, cotton-round or shower-head) will slide the tiny tubes easily off of your lashes
- Keep applying lots of water until the tiny tubes begin to slide off your lashes effortlessly (do not pull on your lashes otherwise)
A Better Mascara
Whether you prefer a natural look, are going for everyday glam, or want sexy evening or event makeup style, blinc has you covered. blinc is defining, lengthening, volumizing and curling, while allowing you to build and customize your lashes.
For an unexpected pop of color, use black on your entire lash and then use dark green, blue or purple mascara on just the tips (make sure that you don’t let the black set completely before adding the color).
The gentle formula and easy removal mean it is great for people with sensitivities, including those with oily skin. And because blinc does not smudge or smear, eyeglass wearers can be relieved to know that no mascara will be painting their glasses.
Water/Aqua, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Propanediol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Silica, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Bambusa Vulgaris Stem Powder, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, o-Cymen-5-OL, Laureth-12, [May Contain +/-: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)]
Feel Confident That You Can So Anything
What makes blinc’s eye makeup cosmetics different is that they deliver problem-free, sleep-lasting wear that is effortless to remove. blinc has helped people through everything from crying tears of joy, to sleeping through 16-hour plane trips, to crossing the finish line at marathons.
blinc wants you to feel confident that you can do anything, knowing your makeup will look as perfect as when it was applied without worrying about the pesky matter of removal.
- Manufactured in USA.
- Amplifies lash volume and length for an everyday glam look.
- Does not run, smear, flake or penetrate the skin.
- blinc Amplified Tubing Mascara contains beeswax.
- Crying does not produce enough water to loosen blinc mascara’s adhesion to your lashes.
- Active ingredient is an acrylic copolymer.
- blinc Mascara has not been tested on animals.