- About us
- 70% Nylon, 30% Spandex
- Machine Wash
- 【MATERIAL OF THE ANTI EMBOLISM STOCKINGS】 Nylon and Spandex construction.The compression stockings have an easy access toe opening that allows for the inspection of pedal pulse. Hand wash and machine wash.
- 【MEDICAL EFFECT OF THE 15-20 mmHg COMPRESSION SOCKS】Unisex compression tight high anti embolism stockings with graduated moderate medical compression.To energize tired and aching legs Swollen ankles and legs, For prevention of varicose veins, For travelling, prolonged standing or sitting, For women using hormonal contraception, For those who are overweight.
- 【TED HOSE INCREASED CIRCULATION 】These anti-embolism thigh highs provide therapeutic level compression 15-20 mmHg that reduces patient’s risk of pulmonary embolism and blood clots. Application and treatment to maintain normal circulation and blood flow in bedridden or limited mobility patients. Relieves numb aching in ankle legs and feet. Use post-surgery, sclerotherapy, EVLT, DVT as ThromboEmbolic Deterrent (ted) stocking to heal.
- 【T.E.D. COMPRESSION STOCKINGS INSPECTION】Convenient inspection hole located at the bottom of the hosiery, making it easy for caretakers to check pulse, skin color and foot temperature. The open toe is also designed to accommodate a variety of foot lengths.
- 【Friendly customer service】We will offer excellent customer service, any question will be answered within 12 hours. We offer a lifetime warranty. A chance for us and a surprise back to you!
Anti-embolism stockings, also known as compression stockings or medical compression stockings, are specialized stockings designed to help prevent blood clots, deep vein thrombosis (DVT), and other circulatory problems.
These stockings are made from elastic materials that apply gentle pressure to the legs, ankles, and feet. The pressure is strongest at the ankle and gradually decreases towards the top of the stocking. This gradient compression helps to improve blood flow, reduce swelling, and prevent blood from pooling in the legs.
Anti-embolism stockings are commonly used in hospitals and other medical settings for patients who are bedridden or have limited mobility. They may also be prescribed for people who have a higher risk of developing blood clots, such as those who have had recent surgery or who are on long flights.